Landscape lights are a relatively general concept. In f […]
Landscape lights are a relatively general concept. In fact, if you make a detailed product segmentation, landscape lights can be divided into the following 12 types, each of which has different functions, scopes and conditions of use. Therefore, friends who need to buy landscape lights Be sure to look for it! The sight light not only has a high degree of appreciation, but also emphasizes the harmony between the sight of the art light, the history and culture of the scenic spot, and the surrounding environment. Let us introduce the varieties of scene lights.
1. Large-scale scene light: 4-8 meters in height. It is a scene in daytime. At night, the scene and lighting can be double-effected. Some are a color: atmospheric and serious.
2. Street lights: Generally, the height is 6-12 meters. The standard reason requires that the height of the street light needs to be in harmony with the width of the road. After inquiring, it is found that the elbow street light may be very unsightly if the height is not enough.
3. Courtyard lamp: 2.5-4 meters in height, very rich in style, and the irradiation scale is mainly based on its own. It is widely used, mainly in residential areas and some scenic spots.
4. Lawn lamp: height: 0.5-0.8 meters, wide style contrast, it is classified as a decorative lamp, which can be used as an auxiliary lighting. For some areas of lawns that require low illumination, perform auxiliary lighting.
5. Buried light (underground light): the light source goes upward, and the light passing through the cover is different. Adjust the direction of the light, such as illuminating pillars, trees and other light upwards. Illuminate the grass or a specific plane direction and add a surface to cover the light to the vicinity.
6. Tree-lighting lights: Installed around the trees, there are very few lamps dedicated to this, buried lights, floodlights can also achieve this effect.
7. Underwater light: Put it in the pool, if the light source is LED, there are many colors. Regarding the waterproof level, there are different regulations according to the depth of the water, and extra low voltage must be used to ensure safety.
8. Step lights (side wall lights): Mainly used for stair steps, small-scale partial lighting, not only to make people see the steps, roads, etc., but also to set off the effect of the steps.
9. Wall lamp: installed on the pillars, the two ends of the gate, the middle of the wall, etc., there are many tricks, daylight, night lighting.
10. Floodlight: As the name implies, the light is projected to a specific part to highlight key lighting.
11. Floodlight: the light is scattered and belongs to the surface light source
12. Linear light: The power of the light source is not very large, and it is often used in groups to outline a large strip of light.